Monday, June 22, 2009

MMVA DRAMA! BLACK EYED PEREZ...

Perez Hilton is claiming that Will.I.Am from the Black Eyed Peas assaulted him…the whole thing went down on Twitter just minutes after the MMVA’s finished in Toronto. Instead of calling Toronto police, Perez used his T-Mobile Sidekick to go on Twitter and get his followers to call the cops for him. “I’m in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.” Then: “I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.” Then: "Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel." Then: "I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here." –

UPDATE: Black Eyed Peas band member Will.I.Am has since made a video explaining what happened. Draw your own conclusions. OH WAIT! The Awards- Nickelback won 3, The Midway State 2 and Lady Gaga won Best International Video of the Year. Oh and her boobs had fireworks. That basically sums up the MMVA’s last night. (other award getters included Simple Plan (Favourite Video) and the Jonas Brothers (Favorite International Video and UR Fave Award).

CHRIS AND RIHANNA HEAD TO COURT

Chris AND Rihanna will be in court this afternoon- in a hearing to see if there’s enough evidence against Chris to send him to trial. Rihanna WILL be testifying against him, no cameras allowed, but artists will be allowed to sketch the proceedings – I am sure those drawings will be up later today…

GOSSIP GIRL SEX TAPE

Not a good day for the Gossip Girls- Leighton Meester who plays Blake (sex tape), 5 years ago, pretty tame by tape standards, but apparently she has talented feet. I know…that’s all I know! Lawyers plan to get involved…

JENNIFER DATING BRAD…LEY.

Jennifer Aniston was spotted having dinner with Brad…Cooper. Bradley Cooper. Dinner and yes, it was a date. The couple reportedly met a few weeks ago and are “taking things slowly”.

No comments: