Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I CANNOT BELIEVE WE ARE LESS THAN 24 HOURS FROM...
2 STRANGERS & A WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!

My head is pounding, I am exhausted and I barely know my name, but we have made it!!! Tomorrow morning, when I wake up at 230am and head to the salon for hair and makeup, the ONLY thing on my mind will be...WHAT WILL MONDAY BRIDE DO???

No one knows, for real...we just won't know until the morning.

If you're in Toronto - I'll be chatting with the ole gang (Roger, Darren and Marilyn at CHUM FM) at 710 *(ET) www.chumfm.com which by the way will be done in my car enroute to Canada Olympic Park.

After that, you can listen to us (Frank and I) online www.energy1015.com, then at 8am (MT) you can WATCH the WHOLE THING happen on our live WED-CAM (get it?)- make sure you go on early.

Did I forget to mention that Bernie Koppell - aka DOC from THE LOVE BOAT - rsvp'd - he's COMING TO THE WEDDING!!! (77yrs old, coming solo!!)

SO many scenarios, so many possibilities...all I can say is...Days of Our Lives has NOTHING on us!!!

Talk to you TOMORROW!

Meg

No comments: