Calgary, AB - Calling all guitar heroes…wanna open for Aerosmith??
Legendary rockers Aerosmith with special guests ZZ Top begin their Western Canadian tour presented by Guitar Hero®: Aerosmith® in less then three weeks and they want you to be THE OPENING ACT.
It’s time to put your Guitar Hero® skill to the ultimate test. This isn't your living room - it’s the real deal! A Worthy fan (one winner from online) will be chosen in each city to ‘perform’ playing Guitar Hero®: Aerosmith® on stage before Aerosmith roars onto the stage. The winner will also receive two tickets to the show, a Guitar Hero®: Aerosmith game pack, and a personal congrats from Steven Tyler and Joe Perry before the show (For the winner only, not their guest)!
The moment of rock glory will also be captured on video and posted to Aeroforceone.com and the Aerosmith YouTube channel.
Rise to rock royalty with Guitar Hero®: Aerosmith® and become “The Bad Boys of Boston”. Light up the stage with over 40 of Aerosmith’s greatest hits and chart topping singles. Become Aerosmith with characters of the entire band showing off legendary moves in the most electrifying venues.
If you think you can rule Guitar Hero®: Aerosmith®, here’s how to enter:
1. Create a video of you either playing killer air guitar using the Guitar Hero guitar controller OR shredding a wicked session of Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. If you use music in your submission you can only submit using these songs: Make It, Uncle Salty, Draw The Line, No Surprize, Moving Out, Sweet Emotion, Nobody’s Fault, Bright Light Fright, Back in the Saddle, Dream On, Mama Kin, Toys In The Attic, Combination, Let the Music Do the Talking, Mercy, Pandora’s Box, Rats in the Cellar, Shakin My Cage, Talk Talking, Walk This Way.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. IMPORTANT! – In order for us to find your entry, YOU MUST TAG YOUR VIDEO as follows – “AerosmithOpeningAct” (one word, no spaces) AND another tag with the city you want to win, ie “Mansfield”. So your two tags would be: “AerosmithOpeningAct”, “Mansfield.” (Use the city name listed under the “Location” column on the Aero Force One tour page. If the city is two words like “St. Paul,” eliminate any punctuation and spaces so the tag reads: “StPaul”)
3. Subscribe to Aerosmith’s Official YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/theofficialaerosmith. We’ll update the contest videos there on a weekly basis, so make sure you see your entry posted after a week! If it’s not there, double check that you tagged it correctly. If you entered everything correctly, email email@example.com with a link to your YouTube video contest entry, the city you hope to win, your first and last name and your email address.
4. AF1 will pick a winner for each city! Hint: To get your entry noticed, make sure your vid is crazy, cool, rockin’, funny, creative or insane – within the letter of the law, of course. AF1 will pick the video that displays the best combination of creativity, skill and star power.
5. In each city, two (2) Runners Up winners will score a pair of tickets to their city of choice and a Guitar Hero®: Aerosmith® game pack. Runner Up Prizes will include consideration for the videos with the most views, comments, responses and ratings on YouTube. Winners will be informed on a rolling basis two weeks before each show. (Deadline for Calgary is Tuesday, July 30).
6. Make sure to stay in touch with all the contest news – sign up for AeroForceOne’s official email newsletter (http://www.aeroforceone.com/) and follow AF1 on Twitter (www.twitter.com/aeroforceone) to stay up on the leaders!
For official contest terms and conditions please visit http://www.aeroforceone.com/.
The North American tour, presented by Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, – stops in Winnipeg, Regina, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver – and is widely considered as “The Rock Event of the Summer.”
Tickets for all cities are available at www.ticketmaster.ca.
#12DaysOfYeah - Day 12
10 months ago