Wednesday, September 3, 2008

90210...DID YOU LOVE IT???

90210!!!!!!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!

Quick glance at the gossip blogs…most ppl were pleasantly surprised by the show – they’ve got diversity (unlike the orig), it was kinda dirty. They should have played a drinking game for every time they said OMG. Some say it WILL do well because it’s on the CW…it naturally gets BUZZ.

CASTING UPDATE:
Jason Priestly (with a beard) and Tiffani Thiessen (Valerie), will NOT be joining the cast- actually I believe the quote was – NO WAY, NOT ON YOUR LIFE, I’M OFFENDED BY THE QUESTION!

90210 REVIEWS

"I missed the first hour but I watched it. I LOVED it"
"Not sure...I give it a half a season"
"NO WAY, TERRRRRRRRRRRIBLE"
"Why on earth are we supposed to buy the fact that a 17 yr old has a Bentley??"
"BRUTAL"

No comments: