Monday, September 14, 2009




MTV VMA's - KANYE, GAGA AND MJ!




Lady Gaga arrived at the VMA’s with Kermit – that kind of set the stage for the whole night. She changed outfits 3 or 4 times, in one she looked like a giant red Twizzler or a pepperoni stick.

Then in another it was like a giant bird’s nest around her head - - or she looked like the abominable snowman from those old school Christmas specials.

She accepted her awards for God and and the Gays.
Not to be outdone though, Kanye West managed to make a TOTAL fool of himself again. When Taylor Swift accepted best female video award, Kanye rushed the stage grabbed her mic, cut her off and lectured the crowd about how Beyoncé's video for "Single Ladies" should have won. Poor Taylor didn’t get to finish her speech, but in a NICE moment, Beyonce made it up to her when she won the Video of the Year prize later on in the night. She stepped aside and invited Taylor to come up onstage and finish her prepared remarks, which she did.

Later last night, Kanye apologized on his blog...
"I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD'VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I'M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT. I'M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. I'M NOT CRAZY YALL, I'M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I'M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!
Idiot.

PS- The MJ tribute was awesome too…with Madonna (until Madonna began scolding the world for “abandoning” him).

PSS- NO Britney shows. Saw the New Moon and “This is It” trailers – both great.
MEGAN FOX DUMB AS A ROCK
Member a week ago I mentioned that Megan Fox called Transformer’s director Michael Bay Hitler and Napoleon? Well, 3 crew members were fed up with her trashing their boss, so they wrote a letter on the movie’s blog - saying how AWFUL she was/is to work with. “The unbearable time of watching her try to act, she’s ungracious, grumpy, thankless, classless and graceless, she is DUMB as a rock”.
Well…I have a Megan Fox quote, you tell me if she’s dumb: “I’m horrible to live with. I don’t clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, “Megan, you totally BLANKED in my toilet and didn’t flush.”
TV IS BACK!
Today, we can say we are officially in the thick of season premieres on TV. Today, Oprah is back for season 24 with a 2 part back to back Whitney Houston interview (ps, she says it’s the BEST interview she has EVER done). Later today, we have The Dr Oz Show, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl and finally Jay Leno is back with his new show – 8pm in Alberta, with Jerry Seinfeld, Jay Z and NO desk. Very chill atmosphere apparently.

No comments: