Tuesday, September 1, 2009

CHRIS BROWN SAYS “I MISSPOKE”

Chris Brown was interviewed by Larry King to be aired TOMORROW but CNN’s getting in on the hype and they’ve released a portion of it today –Chris in a baby blue bowtie saying he doesn’t remember anything about that night. Now – he’s going on record today saying IN that one hour interview, he was asked the same thing at least 5 times, answered about 4 times – yet they only used the 5th answer – the one where he said he didn’t remember. He’s saying he misspoke. “I take full responsibility for my actions. What I have to do now is to prove to the world that this was an isolated incident and that is not who I am and I intend to do so by my behavior now and in the future."

MAC SAYS NO WAY TO BLANKET!

Yesterday there were rumors that Macauly Caulkin was Blanket Jackson’s real Dad. Mac responds with "The inquiries are too preposterous for us to even acknowledge." – so I guess that’s a no?

MEGAN SAYS “I’M NOT HOT”

Megan Fox doesn’t think she’s hot. She gets REALLY honest in the October issue of Cosmo, quote, "I'm very confident in how I project my personality. But in terms of how I look, I'm completely, hysterically insecure. I'm self-loathing, introverted and neurotic." Oh by the way, she also sees new potential relationships are mind games so they don't know if I'm hitting on them or mocking them."

TONIGHT WATCH NCIS. SERIOUSLY.

You MIGHT want to watch NCIS, because this is apparently where they set the scene for the spinoff NCIS LA with Chris ODonnell and LL Cool J – starting Sept 22nd…

No comments: