Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CHRIS BROWN BREAKS SILENCE...

Chris Brown has broken his silence and says he is seeking counseling from loved ones and family members. "Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person." He also goes on to say that many of the reports about the incident are incorrect, although he doesn't provide further details.

JT GETS YET ANOTHER HONOR...

Justin Timberlake has just received ANOTHER award. He’s the Most Stylish Man in America by GQ magazine. They said it was the fedora, three-piece suit with sneakers, sweater vests and skinny tie combo. The magazine describes him as "the guy we end up dressing like a year AFTER he's adopted the look." – others on the list Kanye and TI.

CONGRATS TO SALMA HAYEK...

42 year old Salma Hayek got married on Saturday, at City Hall in Paris, to her 46 yr old boyfriend Francois Henri Pinault…

ON DVD TODAY...

High School Musical 3: Senior Year and Murder, She Wrote: Season 9!

WHAT DO KATY PERRY AND PARIS HILTON HAVE IN COMMON?

Rumors flying that Katy Perry has been hooking up/or at least getting cozy --with Benji Madden from Good Charlotte in Las Vegas. Katy writes, "You know I just don't do that with anyone! We were, like, a group of 25! Benji is a nice young fellow, but my heart really belongs to [my cat] Kitty Purry."

No comments: