Thursday, March 5, 2009

MELISSA IS DOING WELL AFTER SPLIT

MELISSA RYCROFT is doing just fine after being dumped by JASON MESNICK on Monday night's controversial The Bachelor: After the Final Rose special.

The Dallas native released a statement yesterday.

It reads:"This was definitely one of those experiences that changes your life and makes you so much more aware of who you are and what you want out of life. Strange as it may sound, I am doing really well. I'm back in Dallas, pursuing the teaching thing and attempting to get my life back to normal (if it was ever really normal to begin with). I still have my same life mottos: Live life with no regrets and keep smiling no matter what happens...

I don't regret anything that happened over the past few months; because I know I wouldn't be where I am today had none of it happened."

Meanwhile, Melissa told People magazine she knew things with Jason were not good leading up to the taping of the After the Final Rose special. She said, quote, "The few times we did see each other, we were trying to find what it was on the show that attracted us to each other. I had to step back and ask myself: 'Why do you feel you have to fight to save a relationship that maybe isn't as great as you thought it was?'" Interestingly, Melissa blasted Jason on the special, saying he didn't seem interested in trying to fight for their relationship.Melissa is also uninterested in the pity she's been receiving in this controversy.

She said, quote, "I don't want people to feel sorry for me or that I was a victim in all of this. I am okay." She also said she has no plans to appear on any more reality shows.

No comments: