Thursday, April 15, 2010

JT AND JB...AND CD?

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have broken up – AGAIN, looks like he’s cozy with Cameron Diaz- who he used to date for 4 years, they’re making a movie together. How, here’s where it gets complicated - Alex Rodriguez from the Yankees, who broke up with Kate Hudson, has ALSO apparently been seeing Cameron since spring training but they’re keeping it quiet. I personally believe the A-Rod story, not so much the JT one. I hear his main goal is to concentrate on his movie career.

NUMBER 8 FOR LARRY KING

Well breaking news, Larry King is getting divorced from wife #8, claiming they just don’t get along but we’re also hearing it’s because he slept with her younger sister. He’s 76, you shouldn’t get along with anyone!!

BIEBER GROWS UP!

Finally, I have very exciting news, Justin Bieber was spotted at the Atlanta DMV, getting his license! He was with his Mom and got to jump the line…good thing he has it now, Usher gave him a Range Rover for his birthday March 16th. Oh and PS – Katy Perry and Russell Brand want to officially adopt him. How sweet, they’ll make a great family.

KE$HA WAS JFK?

KE$HA is getting famous for saying outrageous things in interviews. Case in point: her latest gem- “I went yesterday to my past-life regressionist [sic] and he told me that in my past life, I was assassinated. I'm pretty sure that I was JFK in a past life."

No comments: