BYE BYE TO IZZY?
Rumor: Izzy is gone from Grey’s Anatomy. After 6 years on Grey’s Anatomy, Katherine Heigl may be out of her contract, for good. She was supposed to come back March 1st to be on the 5 final episodes but she was a no show. All they’re saying is – it’s a complicated situation.
COREY HAIM PRELIM CAUSE OF DEATH
Corey Haim’s mom Judy got the news yesterday, he died of pulmonary congestion but they coroner says actual cause of death won’t be released for a few weeks. They’ve set up the Corey Haim Memorial Fund out of Thornhill, Ontario and the funeral will be in Toronto.
Wanna see 1 minute and 33 seconds of Eclipse goodness? Ian's posted it on Twitter and Facebook! June 30th, by the way, in case you don’t already have it in your schedule.
CONAN TO EDMONTON!
Conan Obrien is coming to Edmonton- April 17th. It’s a massive tour called Legally Prohibitied from Being Funny on Television Tour…since he can’t have a talk show til September. Tickets at teamcoco.com.
NEW SHOWS ON SUNDAY
Minute to Win It- If you watch the Food Network – Diners, Drive Ins and Dives, you know that host Guy Fieri – he’s the host of this one too. Contestants have ONE minute to complete ridiculous household challenges – example: bouncing marbles into thimbles? Bouncing ping pong balls off a wall and into a bucket on your head? Unrolling a full roll of toilet paper, square by square in a minute? Could you move eggs across the floor by fanning them with a pizza box.
CELEBRITY APPRENTICE SEASON 3-
* Rod Blagojevich, former Illinois governor.
* Selita Ebanks, Victoria's Secret model.
* Bill Goldberg, former wrestling star.
* Michael Johnson, gold medal-winning Olympic sprinter.
* Maria Kanellis, former WWE wrestler.
* Cyndi Lauper, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" singer.
* Carol Leifer, comedian and one-time Seinfeld writer.
* Bret Michaels, reality TV star and lead singer for rock band Poison.
* Sharon Osbourne- America's Got Talent
* Holly Robinson Peete, 21 Jump Street and Hangin' with Mr. Cooper
* Summer Sanders, gold medal-winning Olympic swimmer and TV personality.
* Sinbad, comedian and actor.
* Curtis Stone, Australian chef.
* Darryl Strawberry, former baseball slugger.
#12DaysOfYeah - Day 12
3 months ago