Monday, March 1, 2010

WILL GOSSELIN DANCE?

We find out the cast of DWTS tonight, but you have to sit through the entire 2 hour Bachelor finale cuz they’ll give us little snippets at every commercial break. Now you may want to sit down for this one. The Monday rumor mill is reporting that Kate Gosselin might be one of the contestants and is currently under a shroud of security at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel, rehearsing her dance steps with no children to be seen. Oh and she CANNOT dance.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN BIEBER (16) and KE$HA (23)

Ever wonder why Ke$ha put the $ in her name?

I WAS TALKING TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS ONE NIGHT 'CAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE ANY, I LITERALLY HAD TWO DOLLARS, LIKE, COULDN'T BUY MYSELF, I REMEMBER VERY SPECIFICALLY, A TACO. I WANTED A TACO AND I COULDN'T AFFORD IT. AND I HEARD MY VOICE EVERYWHERE AND I JUST GOT REALLY FRUSTRATED AND I WAS LIKE "THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" AND SHE'S LIKE "WHATEVER! YOU'RE MONEY! YOU DON'T NEED MONEY!" AND SHE'S TOTALLY RIGHT.


THE BIG BACHELOR FINALE- ***READ AT OWN RISK***

KEEP IN MIND IT'S NEVER 100%. Ok- we’re hearing that Ali is DEFINITELY the Bachelorette and she will be “unveiled” during the After the Final Rose special. (and she’ll be on Jimmy Kimmel).

We’re also hearing that at the After the Final Rose special (taped last Sunday night), we see that….DRUMROLL…Jake and Vienna ARE together and ARE ENGAGED!!! Now, the big question, will it last?

EVERYONE IS SAYING NO WAY, in fact, place your bets now that if they DID get engaged, they will be broken up by the time Ali's Bachelorette Season starts in May and he'll come back on to try to WOO her back!It’s SOOOOOOOO NOT OVER FOR JAKE AND ALI!

ALSO TONIGHT

Jay Leno is back
Carrie Underwood is on How I Met Your Mother
CTV has 2 new shows- Hiccups and Dan For Mayor (think Corner Gas de-constructed)

No comments: