Tuesday, March 16, 2010

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING.

We do this about 2-3 times a day, I do it more…Jessica Simpson admits she NEVER does it. Like almost NEVER. SHE DOESN’T brush her teeth!! Well, if she does, she’ll sometimes use her sweater?! She said: "Y’all, I don't brush my teeth. No, really! I just use Listerine - and sometimes I'll use the sleeve of my sweater. "I do brush every now and again, but my teeth are extremely powerful. Fine, maybe when I'm 60”.

SHE'S A NIGHTMARE YOU KNOW WHAT!

Kate Gosselin has become the “nightmare B from hell” on DWTS. She doesn’t want ANYTHING to do with the other contestants, treats the crew like personal slaves and has BANNED Jon G from the set. Word has gotten out that she is being so obnoxious, that gay Olympic diva figure skater Johnny Weir cancelled his appearance on the show because he doesn’t want to work beside her. An insider says she’s obsessed with the spotlight and plans to be a huge star. Get this, she’s even comparing herself to a suburban version of Brangelina – TONS of kids but still manages to work away from the kids. Her next move is to be on All My Children. (ABC) too…

ANOTHER H-WOOD SPLIT

Another Hollywood split, Kate Winslet and her director hubby Sam Mendes. Totally amicable and by mutual agreement. Sam is now moving on to direct the next James Bond movie while Kate has 3 projects on the go.

CHARLIE SAYS NOT GUILTY

Charlie Sheen was in court yesterday afternoon regarding the fight with his wife on Christmas Day. He pleaded NOT guilty to third degree assault…he did NOT speak however, this was all through his lawyers. Next comes the trial but for now, Charlie heads back to Two and a Half Men today.

JT TO GLEE??

Glee fans- you’ll be happy to know that they’re going after Justin Timberlake, hardcore for season 2. Think July’ish…PS, new episodes begin April 13th.

No comments: