Tuesday, March 2, 2010

THE NUMBERS ARE IN!

The numbers are in, 22 million people –that’s 2/3rds of the Canadian population watched Sidney Crosby win gold (52.9 million people in the states). The game is the most-watched television broadcast in Canadian history. Now in the states, NBC is cheering, 190 million people watched NBC coverage, 2nd only to Lillehammer. (Nancy Kerrigan/Tonya Harding)

HE PICKED VIENNA...AND NOW HE'LL DANCE

OMG where do I even begin??? So last night on The Bachelor, Jake dumped Tenley (shocker), then picked and proposed to Vienna, then Ali became the new Bachelorete (starts in May). THE END.

Now...why is Dancing With the Stars in this same story? Well...ready for this? Jake – the pilot will dance!?!?!?!?!?

So will…

· Kate Gosselin?!?!
· Buzz Aldrin, legendary Apollo 11 astronaut.
· Pamela Anderson
· ESPN reporter Erin Andrews
· Shannen Doherty, 90210
· Evan Lysacek, US figure skater (gold).
· Niecy Nash, host of Reno 911!
· Nicole Scherzinger, PCD
· Aiden Turner, All My Children star
· Chad Ochocinco, WR Cincinnati Bengals.

Settle in, it all begins March 22nd.

KE$HA AND JOHN MAYER??

KE$HA and John Mayer are canoodling a bit on Twitter. Sunday night he wrote, "Dear Ke$ha, you have won me over and I must tell you, I really like your song. Though I must add, I tried brushing my teeth with a bottle of Jack and I chipped a tooth on the glass. Where might I remit an invoice?" Ke$ha responded with some flirting and said that for a birthday present, she wanted "peace on earth as well as a baby whale with a lasso and an eye patch. Random meet random.

PARENTHOOD TAKE 3...

Ron Howard’s movie Parenthood comes to TV tonight…this is the 2nd time they’ve tried it as a TV show, you might remember back in 1990 the critical flop with a very young Leonardo DiCaprio and David Arquette. Oh and Where the Wild Things Are is on DVD.

No comments: